Hideway Forum

Bitte loggen sie sich ein oder registrieren sie sich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Neuigkeiten:

Welcome to Hideway's support forum

Autor Thema: PPTP , Scarcely Safe!?  (Gelesen 12292 mal)

winglessangelflying

PPTP , Scarcely Safe!?
« am: Juli 25, 2010, 00:16:26 »

Well ....
Due to openvpn connection difficulties which is more likely accurate I'v been using PPTP connection since then . the other day when i logged in my customers area to check my statics and stuff  i noticed that my available data from 8GIG 'lessen to 1GIG, and since i do not download and stuff so i was wondering what woulda happend to my data trasfering traffic or whatever its name is . but then after i changed my password for the PPTP  connection , my data counter stopped going down  , so im guessing that someone's got my password . however iv got antivirus and firewall installed on my comp , but still ...
i have yet to change the ports for open vpn  to make it work maybe? , but since i guess it would never work for me , i think imma stick with this PPPT connection for a while ........
anyways ......
so i thought i'd come up with a topic to check this with other peeps and the mods .
thanks........

hideway2

• Administrator
Re: PPTP , Scarcely Safe!?
« Antwort #1 am: Juli 27, 2010, 01:27:09 »

Hello winglessangelflying,

as mentioned in the initial post when we introduced PPTP with hideway, we agree that it is important to choose a secure password and keep it safe from fraud.

Kind regards,
hideway2